Jobstoday.world runs a very friendly & generous program and welcomes you share our profit by promoting Jobstoday.world all over the world. However, please make sure you observe the following Rules & agree to our Terms of Service.
1. Every sale will be checked and approved manually by our team to make sure that no spam or bots are used.
2. You shall not knowingly or intentionally provide, promote, distribute, place or otherwise publish as a Merchant of the Service any content, or Web site that includes content, which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, fraudulent or violates any law. As Jobstoday.world may not review all information provided by You, You shall remain solely responsible for Your content and Web site.
3. The following types of sites are not allowed to participate in Jobstoday.world affiliate program: Adult sites, sites that display adult banners, sites that promote violence, bigotry, or hatred.
4. Jobstoday.world reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time and may add to, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time. In the event of any material change, Jobstoday.world will notify You via e-mail, newsletter or the Jobstoday.world Website at least 7 days prior to any such changes taking effect, at which time You may either agree to such changes or withdraw from the Service. If you choose to withdraw, we will refund all monies contained in your account within a period equal to your "Tracking Gap" plus 10 additional days to account for processing and delivery.
5. Jobstoday.world shall establish and define a set Commission that Affiliates will earn for authorized transactions received via their Links. Affiliates shall earn a Commission on authorized transactions when a sale is placed by a customer who follows a Link from the Affiliate's site to the Jobstoday.world site. The Jobstoday.world will only pay Commission on Qualifying Sales subject to resolution of all outstanding Voids.
6. Payout to Affiliates is due at 100 USD. Whenever an affiliate accumulates minimum 100 USD, the affiliate shall receive the money in his PayPal account.
7. The affiliate is responsible for declaration of all money earned through the Jobstoday.world program, to the local tax authorities of the affiliate.
8. Jobstoday.world reserves the right to terminate immediately any affiliates from Jobstoday.world program for misconduct or misuse.